To export the demographic data on your Prolific study navigate to the submissions view and click "more"->"export"
(NB This is only Prolific demographic data as we do not collect the data from your study):
- You'll need to match the data set you get from Prolific (which contains the above prescreening information) with the data set from your survey/experimental software – it won't be automatically integrated.
- The time that shows on the export file will be in GMT, but the time that shows against your submissions on your study admin page will be in your local time.
- You are guaranteed to get the prescreening data of filters that you apply to your study
- For prescreening filters that you don't apply to your study but are included in our default list below, there might be gaps in the prescreening data because it is optional for participants to provide this information. If you want this data without gaps please add it as a screener with all options selected.
What demographic data is available?
In addition to the questions added as prescreeners, you'll also have access to the following data:
- session id
- participant id
- started datetime (in GMT)
- completed datetime (in GMT)
- time taken
- current country of residence
- country of birth
- student status
- employment status
- num approvals
- num rejections
- approval rate
- reviewed at datetime (in GMT)
- entered code
Please note that demographic data for returned submissions will not appear in your data export, and will instead be marked with 'CONSENT REVOKED'. However, if you manually approve a returned submission, this demographic data will then appear in your export as normal.
The data export will reflect participants' prescreening responses at the time of downloading the export, NOT at the time when they took part in your study. If you can see inconsistencies in your data export with respect to the prescreening criteria you applied, please report these to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate further.