There are a few reasons why you're unable to log in. This article has password reset instructions and some troubleshooting solutions to help you get back into your account.
The first thing to do is try a password reset. Use these steps to reset your Prolific password and log back into your Prolific account:
- Visit https://app.prolific.co/forgot-password
- Enter the email address you signed up with and click 'Send reset instructions'
- Follow the steps provided on the password reset email and head to https://www.prolific.co/auth/accounts/login
- Once logged in, head to your Account Page and scroll down to Security -> Password to update your password
Top tip: Wait 10 minutes to use your new password, our system might not recognise it straight away.
I didn't receive a password reset email
- Check your junk/spam inbox, or search for email@example.com in your inbox
- If you use capital letters in your email address, try each variation of this as our login system is case-sensitive, i.e.:
- If you're still having trouble, raise a support ticket to contact our support team by clicking the button below
I've lost access to the email address on my account
- Please raise a support ticket using the link below, and we'll be happy to help!
Troubleshooting login issues
If the password reset didn't work, try the suggestions under each of the headings below.